05 April 2014

Deltron 3030 - State Theater - 4/2/14




POE + CTZN opened the show and ran the merch table. They are working on launching their project Life After Debt if you are interested in funding it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Kid Koala then blew everyone's mind on 3 borrowed turntables:




He then continued to blow minds with Dan The Automator and Del the Funky Homosapien with Juan Alderete from Mars Volta on Bass and two other cool looking guys I can't remember their names. 




At one point Del looked me or my wife directly in the eyes and blew us a big raspberry. I have no idea why but I liked it. 

I have been to many shows but this was definitely one of the best. 

In the top ten.

There are few words for this show. I know you're not supposed to use the word epic anymore but... 

I can't imagine how awesome this would have been a few months back with the full orchestra.

***

On a side note I had some great Thai food beforehand and took some crazy pictures of the inside of a pendant lamp that are the inspiration for a new audio / visual experiment I'm working on.




No comments:

Post a Comment